Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 bag Riced cauliflower*
- 1 tsp Ginger paste (+/- to taste)
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic (+/- to taste)
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos (+/- to taste)
1. Heat a skillet on medium-high and add toasted sesame seed oil.
2. Saute garlic and ginger for about 30-45 seconds to release the flavor into the oil.
3. Place riced cauliflower in pan and mix. Stir occasionally until heated.
4. Add liquid aminos to riced cauliflower and mix well.
5. Scramble eggs and cook separately. Mix into riced cauliflower once cooked.
* When purchasing riced cauliflower, make sure that it is cauliflower only and has no added salt or other ingredients. Should you buy plain riced cauliflower, you can add other vegetables to it as you like (for example peas, snow peas, broccoli, carrots, green onions).